Real Estate/Mortgage Loans
FMB Bank is committed to helping you find the right mortgage product for your needs. We understand that every borrower is different, and we offer a variety of products that will meet your individual requirements. We make the process of securing a mortgage simple and straightforward, by offering you the latest in financial tools that enable you to make sound financial choices.
Drop by or call 636-745-3339. Let us assist you with all your home loan questions or needs.
Get the purchasing power you need with an FMB Installment Loan
No matter what the reason, we have the right loan for you. Instead of accepting the financing offered through the car dealership or your retailer, shop us before you sign. A personal installment loan from FMB offers you fixed competitive rates, fixed monthly payments and easy automatic payment draft options. With our quick and easy approval process, you'll have your answer and the money in no time.
Home Equity Loans
Use the equity in your home to make your dreams come true.
Use the equity in your home to provide cash or a line of credit to buy a car, make home improvements, pay for tuition, take a vacation, pay off other debt, etc. The interest you pay may be tax deductible (consult a tax advisor). Variable rate loan.
FMB Bank has been serving the borrowing needs of Warren County, and the surrounding area for over a century!
If you’re building, buying, refinancing or borrowing on your home equity, FMB Bank can help!
Unlike many of the banks now serving the same market, FMB Bank still reviews loan requests the old-fashioned way--one at a time and case by case. This allows us to consider your individual needs and unique situations. Below is a brief list of just some of the types of personal loans we offer:
- Car/Truck/SUV Loans
- Boat Loans
- RV/ATV Loans
- Tractor & Farm Equipment Loans
- Personal Loans - Secured & Unsecured
Business Lending Services
FMB Bank offers more lending solutions, more options, more innovative ways to meet the lending needs of both large and small businesses. All decisions are made locally by business specialists committed to our area's continued economic growth. More importantly, your FMB lender will be with you through the life of the loan and beyond.
- Business Expansion
- Long-term capital requirements
Line of Credit
- Ease fluctuating cash flow requirements
- Finance accounts receivable
- Purchase inventory
- Meet short-term needs
Special Project/Purpose Loans
- Unique, individualized loan programs to meet specific business need
- Provides funding through the construction phase of a building project
- Interest paid only on funds actually advanced for construction
- Permanent financing available through one of our many business mortgage products
Real Estate Loans
- Mortgage financing for expansion or new location
- Add extra acreage or production capacity
- New farm construction or expansion
- FMB has in-house Agriculture Loan experts
Small Business Loans
- Financing for small and medium size businesses
Linda P. Schneider
Corwin S. Ruge III (Trae)